Vehicle and weather inspection
Prior to boarding and takeoff, a staff member will perform the inspection to validate that:
Field trip notification
The center will notify the children’s parents or guardians in advance of any field trip and where and when the field trip is taking place. Also, a signed permission slip must be obtained before the child is qualified to participate. The child staff ratio will be maintained at all times.
- Name and address of each child;
- Phone number for the child’s physician;
- Parent and or emergency contact phone number and address; and
- Written authorization form from the parent or guardian for emergency medical care.
- bring the child to join the class that is on the field trip, or
- stay at the school.
NOTE: The field trip teacher will not return to the school to pick up any child that is late for a field trip.
After Hour Family Night Activities and Trips
- Provide transportation (unless offered otherwise);
- Supervise your child for safety; and
- Pay any cost related to the activities.
- Help supervise the event and the children,
- Clean up, and
- Event coordination.
Day One Day Care follows procedures below to identify where children are at all times:
Parents must pay $80.00 annually per child for activities such as excursions to the zoo, museum, miniature golf, etc.
Transportation and Field Trips
The number of staff members who accompany children when being transported in a vehicle must meet the childcare staff ratio. The driver of the vehicle is considered a staff member. And has a valid driver’s license.